Freedom Creative Arts Therapy
Offered to clients 12 to 16 years of age.
Adolescent Creative Arts therapy sessions are offered to young people 12 to 16 years of age. Parents can refer their own children to the service or other professionals such as school/college staff, social workers, foster parents, speech and language therapists, Community adolescent mental heath service with permission from the person who holds parental responsibility for the young person.
Creative Arts Therapy can bring help and healing to clients experiencing a wide variety of difficulties, including but not limited to the following:
- Struggling to learn or concentrate at college
- At risk of exclusion from college.
- Nightmares or disturbed sleep.
- Being bullied, or bullies others.
- Suffering from stress, anxiety or phobias.
- Experiencing a deeply upsetting event.
- Memories from a previous trauma.
- Self harm
- Suffered a loss or bereavement.
- Suffering any kind of abuse.
- Eating or sleeping difficulties
- Displays challenging behaviour.
- Withdrawn or unhappy.
- Families going through separation or divorce
Who Needs Therapy? Treating Psychological Problems
www.hrmvideo.comThis video answers many common questions that teens may have about mental health treatment. What is therapy? What kinds of therapy are available? How do I know if I need therapy? I...
See costs and gallery for more information